Super Summer Week

Mommy told me to practice reading more than playing online so she bought me a book. I liked it, she made me choose the book I like to read and this is what I picked.

We also had pancakes with Strawberry syrup as a snack. It's yummy! Mommy designed these. A pig and two smileys for me and my sister Roey.

The next day, my sister and I had fun playing at my grandparent's garage. I taught her how to hold the umbrella properly. We had fun. After playing, we ate Halo-Halo and visited my friend Sam & Tita Vanj. We didn't have any photos but we also played there.

Last Friday was the 4th month since Mama (my grandmother) passed away. We visited her at the cemetery. My sister brought her teddy bear. We lit up candles and brought flowers too.

We were to visit my Tita Divine at the Spazio Bernardo but she was sleeping so Mommy didn't bother to wake her up. We just went to the park and there I saw my friends (classmates) Julz and Foebe.


It was really a fun week. Today, Mommy said it is Palm Sunday and then the Holy Week.
I'm sure we will have no meat the entire week but plenty of fruits and veggies.
Have a great week everyone!

MellowYellowMondayBadge

17 comments:

Liz 12:01 PM, April 18, 2011  

Beautiful shots. Your mom is right. Read, read, and read more.

Have a fabulous week!

Liz @ MLC

January 1:07 PM, April 18, 2011  

lovely photos Ms Pretty Keanna..

Visiting from Mellow Yellow Monday
Hope You can visit my Yellows at the ff:
Reaches and Holds
CDO Mugs
Forever in Our Hearts

Yannie 1:32 PM, April 18, 2011  

The pancake looks yummy.

I love your photo with your 'lil sister...


Happy mYM

Mirage 7:37 AM, April 19, 2011  

Reading is beneficial, and so is play, eating, laughing! ;) Be healthy always and take good care of Roey and mom! ;)

Vhen 9:50 AM, April 19, 2011  

pretty shots...

visiting youback =)

cherrylej 11:32 AM, April 19, 2011  

hi, thanks for visiting my site, well there are lots of good things about reading so you just continue to practice okay? you take care :)

tejan 1:42 PM, April 19, 2011  

wow! nice bonding..happy family time, thanks for dropping by!

laikka 1:55 PM, April 19, 2011  

your girls are just adorable:) have two girls too and here's the big sister..hehe

Shawie Girl 2:57 PM, April 19, 2011  

hi there, included you in my list for the versatile blogger award, congrats! have a great day!

Chie Wilks 1:22 AM, April 20, 2011  

aw! I like tht picture of u and ur sister with umbrella..super cute..it sure was a fun week for you..

Eden 8:37 AM, April 20, 2011  

Lovely photos especially the one with your sister. Love the pancake too.

Mel Cole 10:15 AM, April 20, 2011  

Cute girls :) My Family time Sorry for my late visit today but my post wasn't late. Will be happy to see you in my page though. :)

Joy Mendiola 5:18 PM, April 20, 2011  

reading is definitely a lot better than playing online games...

Babiesaandcontests 8:09 PM, April 20, 2011  

Your little girl is turning into a beautiful lady na sis. Take care.

Please spare some time to comment on my post

Join our Green Monday Meme
Green Monday Meme
Join My BabyBond Giveaway
Prosperity's Desire Baby Bond Giveaway

sHeNgKaY 8:29 PM, April 20, 2011  

hmmm.yummy..
Late visit from family time! :) have a nice day!!
My FT
*****************
Shengkay’s Journal
Shengkay Random Nest

☆♥Shydub♥☆ 3:27 AM, April 21, 2011  

wow hannah montana fan hehe reading is a good hobby. make it a habit and you'll go places

mommy jes 9:37 PM, April 22, 2011  

wow! ang sweet ng ate!! ang cute pag magkahiwalay ang age tpos parehang babae :D im sory for the late visit...nagka prob dn site ko few days ago :D

Happy family time!! see you next week!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP