Family Fiesta Fun!

It was the feast of St. Joseph The Worker last May 1. My Mom grew up in Quezon City, somewhere near EDSA, Balintawak so she make it a point to visit relatives who are still there. We only get to visit them occasionally. Last fiesta, Lolo Feling and my second cousins were there. We had fun eating, chatting, playing with cute Bona and taking pictures too.

Me, Elina, my sister Roey, Lolo Feling and Adhara.

Roey and Tita Joann

Bona and Me


I really had fun the whole day and can't get enough of it until the next few days. I felt quite bored so I decided to bring out my painting stuff and made what I'm showing in the picture above. I just had to wait for my sister to fell asleep first before I was able to start on my project I called undersea discovery. I hope you like it!

My share for KIDS, Family Time and the new meme Thursday Brownies. Click on the badges below for more cute posts!

KidInDoodlesInPink

13 comments:

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ 7:00 AM, May 17, 2011  

Spending time with relatives is always a fun-filled activity for sure.

Thanks for joining the third week of Kids In Doodles

Clarissa 11:44 AM, May 17, 2011  

You did a great job on your project dear,way to go!!^_^Keep it up!

http://ties-bonding.blogspot.com/2011/05/alice-mad-tea-party.html

Happy KID!

raya 7:10 PM, May 17, 2011  

your daughter really paints well, sis! you might like to visit my KID: http://www.ourhomeandhaven.info/moms-day-cards/

God bless!

Gene 9:15 PM, May 17, 2011  

Lovely painting! How I wish I can start with teaching Una how to paint soon. Holidays with relatives are always a blast. We seldom see my parents and siblings as well but there are some holidays that are reserved especially for them.

kids in doodles: laptop + crayons

Mel Cole 3:34 AM, May 18, 2011  

That will increase more family bonding, sure quality time. Hope to see you in my KD post here.

☆♥Shydub♥☆ 10:35 AM, May 18, 2011  

The dog looks so cuddly. Im sure you had wonderful time visiting some relatives and cousins

mommy jes 11:35 AM, May 18, 2011  

wow your painting is nice dear!!! i love it! :) nice bonding with your relatives! visiting from FAMLY TIME!! Hope to see you again next week!

mama 11:46 PM, May 18, 2011  

hi keanna! i like your drawing! and you had a full day! :D

Mirage 4:38 AM, May 19, 2011  

ayyy! akala ko toy! lol! Ganda ng painting!

K, I have problems with the badge, pls tell mommy to fix the link, thanks! -Tita G

Pinx 8:13 PM, May 19, 2011  

ay oo nga, akala ko rin toy... totoo pala. ang cute ng dog and your drawing's very nice.

MommyandMatt 7:27 PM, May 22, 2011  

cutie dog, parang stuffed toy!

raya 6:46 PM, May 25, 2011  

thanks for visiting my browns, sis! what a nice family you have! i do join MGR regularly.. hope you could also join wednesday whites at http://www.colorsandcontrasts.com.

Thanks!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP