Haircut

The following photos were taken before New Year 2009 (Dec. 31, 2008). Mommy, my GrandMama and me had our hair cut at the nearest Reyes Hair cutters Salon in our area. It was our bonding time, actually.

There were so many customers in line so while waiting, I played first using my new (then) GameBoy Advance. I like that it is Pink and of course, it was a gift from Mommy. The Orange tee was something she bought from Landmark too and it was a size 4, hehe! Served as a baby tee for me instead.

As soon as the hair cutter called my name, I was seated at a chair and he lifted it a little higher so I can see myself in the mirror. My Mom insisted for me to have bangs since I have a wide forehead. He he!
She also requested from the hair cutter to trim the ends of my long hair. And this is how I looked back then...
Smiling for Mommy. She posted these photos in my own Multiply account which she recently visited again. Happy Tuesday everyone!

Shopping Bag

12 comments:

Vhen 11:51 AM, June 21, 2011  

wow,nice hair cut.. lalo na ung bangs ;)

visiting from OT!

have a great week:)

visiting from OT!

http://point-shoot-vhen.blogspot.com/2011/06/365103.html

http://vlayugan.blogspot.com/2011/06/dad-and-sha.html

http://everyday-is-a-new-day-vhen.blogspot.com/2011/06/ocean-discovery-aquarium.html

http://sashagaebrielle.blogspot.com/2011/06/spongebob-and-company.html

hope to see you there! thanks :)

JennyH 4:31 PM, June 21, 2011  

ang ganda naman ng hair..inggit ako kasi kulot ako eh..heheh

thanks sa pagdalaw...happy FT...

anney 9:19 PM, June 21, 2011  

Nung bata din ako lagi pag ginupitan ako may bangs. Cute daw kasi. hehehe!

gagay 9:45 PM, June 21, 2011  

cute mo keana..may pabangs bangs pa..hehehe!

here's my ORANGE! :D hope you can drop by there too!

Mona 10:39 PM, June 21, 2011  

cute naman .. love the bangs :) Hope you can visit my OT, thanks.

Dias Spot 12:37 AM, June 22, 2011  

awwwwwww..so pretty! you have a very nice hair girl...:)

Dhemz 12:57 AM, June 22, 2011  

I love your hair K...so pretty!

Mommy Jes 5:18 AM, June 22, 2011  

ay ang cute nmn ni keana :)
Tahnks for sharing your fam time!

raya 11:49 PM, June 22, 2011  

so cute!! love the bangs!! i wish i had a straight hair like you! haha. hope you could come visit http://www.ourhomeandhaven.info/family-time-at-the-park/

Cheerful 7:22 PM, June 23, 2011  

i love your hair...its lovely, keep it that way! beautiful smile, too. visiting from Orange Tuesdays. have a great week. -PinayMum - Mommy's Life Around...

The RICAFS Chronicles 4:37 PM, June 27, 2011  

Wow! Nice hair! I wish my daughter is so girly like her.

Thanks for visiting mine last week. Mine is up for this week too. Hope you can visit.

sHeNgKaY 8:16 PM, July 11, 2011  

Thanks for joining Orange Tuesdays 5th Edition! ..hope to see you next round sis..

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP