MGR#5 Kate Jhaz


Today I'm featuring my 2nd cousin Kate Jhazreel. She's 2 years older than me but we get along very well. I will be seeing her today, and we will play again. This photo was taken almost 3 years ago during one of my friend's birthday at Shakey's. She loves spaghetti as you can see. Still pretty even with mess in her mouth, right?

She modeled from WorkingMom magazine before, I regret not to have a scanned copy of her appearance in the magazine. I will ask Mommy to scan it some other time. He he!
So join us now and submit your links to Messy Go Round.

5 comments:

MommyandMatt said...

Will join too, late lang :)

jared's mum said...

joining again, sorry wasn't able to join the last time...hape a fun sunday ;)

Unknown said...

my first time here...

nice to be here!

raya said...

joining late! :) happy weekend!

Din's Fashion said...

hi stef! joining here with Dindin's new outfit :d