Every Girl's Wish

My friend Bianca celebrated her 7th birthday just recently and I am thankful to have been invited and so as happy to join her as she celebrated it in a fairy tale like party. She had a very memorable, magical and colorful party at the Greenhills Clubhouse.

Of course, being a princess even just for a day is every girl's wish. Check out my photos as I enjoyed the Princess Salon booth in her party.

The salon artist did a good job! Look at how pretty the glittery butterfly design in my hair! I even had a light redo on my make up, hihi! My sister Roey didn't get the chance to have a make over but she enjoyed the party herself and loved the birthday girl's jazz dance costume!


Thank you Banky for inviting us. We all had a great time at your birthday party! I wish for you to receive more blessings and love. Continue to be a nice and talented girl, okay? Happy Birthday!

No comments: