Little Sissy's Hand-Me-Down Fashion

Who says hand-me-downs isn't cool? My sister Roey is so lucky to have tons of clothes to wear, most of then are given by friends. Some are originally mine, and then some were handed to me and then to her. Good thing that Moms have ways to restore clothes. =)

In the first photo, the jumper pants she's wearing was a hand-me-down given to me by my God-sister and mommy's niece, Adhara. The Dora shoes & hat were given by Sam of Tita Vangie.
Yellow collared tee - Carter's 3T
Denim skirt - Grizzly XS
White doll shoes - Stride Rite Baby
This is another set of hand-me-downs.

This 3rd photo is my favorite because of my sister's sweet smile. She's posed there by herself and called out Mom to take a photo of her. So cute, right?

We stopped my Messy Go Round meme since Mommy got so busy with her online job but I am hopeful that we can continue sometime in the future. For now, I would like to join a new kiddie meme, Kids' Fashion.

7 comments:

Din's Fashion said...

i love the pink jumpsuit! :d

Christine @ The Pettiskirt said...

Cutie Pie ni Roey!

genefaith said...

i grew up enjoying hand-me-downs...fashion doesn't depend on signatures but on how we carry them on us:) your sis is fortunate to have great clothes from her Ate:)

thanks for stopping by my entry:)

happy caity said...

uber cute little Roey! love her name too! :)

hand-me-downs are fine. caity gets some from friends too. it's a practical move to re-use clothes; saves us a lots of money and we help save mother nature too.

thanks for joining Kids' Style! see you next week!

Leah H. said...

Good Job, Mommy:) Your daughter looks adorable:)

Visiting from KS! Hope you can visit me too:)

http://www.loveablecassandra.com/2011/11/kids-style-001-mommys-little-fashionista.html

jared's mum said...

don't you just love posing for the camera? more than your cute get ups, your sunny disposition outshines your most colorful dress :)

visiting from kids' style, hope you can check out my entry, too. + when you've got the time, maybe you can join K.I.D meme, as well! :)

by the way, any news of Messy-go-round going back? :) ~ Jared

Unknown said...

what a sweet smile from a cutie fashionista ^.^

here's mine
http://www.iamvincecrispaul.com/?p=217

and my messy is up too ^.^