JB: Inseparable


*Mommy posting here




Our first entry to a new born meme called "Just Beautiful". And this is just one of the many photos you'll find in my archive,haha! And since this blog is really for big sister Keanna, I picked her photo with then 1 month old, Roey.
In case I haven't mentioned yet, Keanna and Haley are born 7 years apart. I was 8 mos pregnant when Keanna celebrated her 7th birthday. My two beautiful kids though born years apart are inseparable. They both love watching Hi5 and they giggle a lot too! Happy Wednesday everyone!

6 comments:

Ai KaiRui Liu 12:02 AM, March 31, 2011  

cute kids...visiting from JB...
followed you, hope you'll follow me back..

mine's here:
http://kc2009.blogspot.com/2011/03/mag-aso-getaway.html

anne 12:44 AM, March 31, 2011  

Same here when I gave birth to my youngest daughter, my eldest was 8 years old then. Kids are simply our treasures. So Beautiful. Mine is up please check thanks

Halie 1:21 PM, March 31, 2011  

Thanks for visiting my JB post. I love the photo of the kids.

SHY 10:48 PM, March 31, 2011  

Wow your baby is so cute, they look sweet together..

Willa 10:55 PM, March 31, 2011  

They are indeed very beautiful! So sweet too!

Mommy Trish 8:50 PM, April 06, 2011  

children are really so beautiful, especially when you see that they love each other. :)

thanks for joining last week and sorry for the late visit.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP