My McDonald's Adventure

I was enrolled for a 5 days McDonald's Kiddie Crew Workshop which started April 4 to April 8. It was really one week of fun! I am very happy that my parents made me to join this year. I've been requesting this since I turned 6.

I met new friends and learned a lot of values too! Here are some of the photos taken during our graduation day (store level) last Friday.

The grand graduation day will be held by May at the World Trade Center. I'm looking forward to it because there will be many surprises for all of us! Our parents are invited too!

This serves as my entry to

10 comments:

Vhen 2:41 PM, April 12, 2011  

wow... my daughter is still 3, and i wish she could join there too...

nice experience =)

visiting you back =)

Mildred 7:29 PM, April 12, 2011  

A beautiful entry!

***
Have a nice day****

Barbara Rosenzweig 8:16 PM, April 12, 2011  

What a wonderful way to keep and share memories!
Barb

Ms. Burrito 8:38 PM, April 12, 2011  

Hi, that's a great event. I am looking forward to our vacation bible school again this year.

Fe 11:10 PM, April 12, 2011  

wow..nice event.. I'm sure ang saya saya nito .

tnx for ur visit :)

Ralph 1:58 AM, April 13, 2011  

The time to learn about work - and accomplishment - is when we are young. The habits of work are important, and here your hard work is rewarded with recognition. A life lesson well learned!

Ann 8:33 AM, April 13, 2011  

How much older are you? My big girl was 12 years older, and she took care of her baby bro.

sHeNgKaY 12:01 AM, April 14, 2011  

hi yam! thanks for following me on GFC..followed you too!

happy ruby Tuesday!

sHeNgKaY 12:03 AM, April 14, 2011  

not spamming..want to korek myself..stef pala..sorry!
antok na kasi...

Liz 1:44 AM, April 14, 2011  

A fun way to learn. Bet you learned a lot of things.

My entries:
Moms...Check Nyo
Yummy-as-can-be

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP